Become a PADI Dive Master in Grand Cayman
Looking to explore a possible career in diving? Looking to build on the skills learned in your Rescue Dive course? Divemaster training goes deep into the heart of dive training covering all aspects of dive life. Theory, Physics, equipment, medical issues, specialties. Each day of Divemaster training helps hone skills underwater and increases understanding of why those skills are important.Become a Dive Master
Here is what you'll do:
When you become a PADI Dive Master, you learn to become a leader and supervise group-dive activities through knowledge development, in-water exercises, and hands-on assessments. Some of these include:
- What a Dive Master role actually involves.
- How to supervise dive activities and assist with student divers.
- Master safety and risk management.
- How to map an open water site
- Learn about dive setup and management
- How to conduct a brief
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- How to conduct a scuba review and skin diver course
- You will assist with Discover Scuba Diving
If you are a student, you may be able to earn college credits for your Divemaster course. Contact us to learn how.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Fulfillment of Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue and more.
- Competition of Dive Theory
- Contact us today for additional requirements
Dive Master isn't enough for you, huh? Visit PADI to learn where to go from there.