Get Scuba Certified in Grand Caymen with PADI Open Water Diver
If you've always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, you can beat the Grand Caymen as the place to do it. Warm water, full-of-life reefs, and an exerpieced, passonate team of scuba instructors.Become an Open Water Diver!
Here is what you'll do:
The PADI Open Water Diver course happens in three phases:
- Knowledge Development: Online independant study or in-class options available
- Confined Water: practice your skill in a safe, confined location
- Open Water Dives: Apply the skills you learned and get exploring!
- Minimum of 10 years of age
- Complete a brief scuba medical questionnaire
- Demonstrate basic swimming skills
- Learning Materials: Book or Online options available
Once you become a PADI Open Water Diver, it's time to take the next step. Refine your skills and become more confident with an Advanced Open Water Diver Certification.