Specialty Scuba Certifications available in Grand Cayman
Ever go diving in the dark? Inside a wreck? Have you heard about Nitrox, but are confused about what it is? Interested in protecting our reefs from the Invasive Lionfish? Let us helpyou build on your interests. Grand Cayman Eco Divers offers a wide range of PADI specialities and we are even in the process of writing a few ourselves. Speak to your Instructor today and let us know what we can do to help you grow as a diver.
Contact Us Today
There are a variety of scuba specialties you can try in the Grand Cayman. Here are some of our more popular certifications
- Night Diver: Explore the underwater world at night and see a different side of the reef.
- Wreck Diver: Shipwrecks, artifical or natural, are fun and exciting. But one must do so safely.
- Nitrox: Extend your bottom time with enriched air.
- Boat Diver: Learning the ins and outs of boat diving will make your vacations fun and relaxing.
- Eco Certifications: Eco Divers is involved with several conservation programs. Contact us today to learn more.
- Minimum of 10 years of age for most certifications. (note: some certifications have different age requirements)
- Completion of Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
- Learning materials
Well, well...are you a smarty pants? Now that you've mastered several scuba specalties, you are well on your way to Master Scuba Diver or Dive Master. Do what you love and make money in the process by going pro.