Try Scuba in Grand Cayman with the PADI Discover Scuba Program
Discover SCUBA is the first level of dive instruction. Often reffered to as a Resort Course, this program introduces our guests to the equipment used underwater and shows them how to practice three simple skills while in shallow water. After the three skills are practiced, we lead our guests on a journey around one of our amazing shallow reefs. Massive Tarpon, shoals of glittering damsel fish and amazing coral outcroppings delight the eyes as your swim through crystal clear water. All this in less than 2 hours!Reserve your Discover Scuba Session Now!
Here is what you'll do:
Under the supervision of a PADI Instructor,
- Go over the dive gear you need
- Discover what it is like to breathe underwater
- Practice key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive
- Explore the underwater world with a PADI instructor near by
- Minimum of 10 years of age
- Basic swimming skills
- Complete the PADI Discover Scuba Diving Participant Statement
Have you discovered scuba and ready to take the next step. Become scuba certified in Grand Cayman with the PADI Open Water Program.